International Journal of Applied Research in Management and Economics
Journal Link: http://dpublication.com/journal/IJARME
Publication processes: 4 weeks
publication fee: Free
IJARME is indexed/abstract with the following databases: Index Copernicus, DRJI, ResearchBib, Scientific Indexing Services, Google Scholar. IJARME has linked its papers to references by DOIs assigned by Crossref.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
Manuscript files can be in the following formats: DOC or DOCX. Microsoft Word documents should not be locked or protected.
Manuscript should follow the style detailed in the APA publication manual.
Manuscripts should be organized as follows:
- Title page: List title, authors, and affiliations as first page of manuscript
- Abstract: an abstract should summarize the key points of the manuscript in 150 to 250 words. An abstract is a short summary of a larger work for the purpose of condensing the argument, conclusions, and/or results into a paragraph. After the abstract, please supply up to five keywords or brief phrases.
- Materials and Methods
- Conclusions (optional)
- Acknowledgments (if applicable)
- References: IJARME uses “APA” Reference style. Each listed reference should be cited in text, and each text citation should be listed in the references section.
- Supporting information captions (if applicable)
Figure captions are inserted immediately after the first paragraph in which the figure is cited. Tables are inserted immediately after the first paragraph in which they are cited.