Diving into the most pressing topics at the management conference of the year
What is ICMBF? The 4th International Conference on Advanced Research in Management, Business and Finance is a leading academic event that this year will take place on 11 – 13 March 2022 in the breathtaking city of Berlin, Germany.
Why should you join ICMBF? Because this is a unique opportunity to network with the leading minds from around the world, receive feedback on your research, share your findings, and meet fellow academics.
How can you join Management, Business, and Finance conferences 2022 (ICMBF)? There are so many ways to contribute. Join as an oral or a virtual presenter, submit your poster, get published in prestigious academic journals, or register as a regular participant.
We can’t wait to see you at the event!
A SAFE RETURN TO IN-PERSON CONFERENCE
As we prepare for the holding in-person conferences along with Virtual sessions, we are actively monitoring country-wide policies, to ensure the health and safety of our participants. While the ICBMF Conference is planned to be held on the scheduled date and venue, in case of any travel limitations or host-country restrictions, the registered participants of the conference will be provided with solutions and options at least two weeks before the conference.
Join our management conference in 2022. Mark the following dates in your calendar.
Reasons to attend management conferences in 2022
- Present your ideas and work to a global audience
- Hear from world-class keynote speakers
- Select between various modes of presentations: Oral, Virtual, or Poster presentation
- Find new opportunities to connect and network with an academic community in various academic sessions and social functions
- All papers have publication opportunities in Scopus-indexed journals
- Have your work published in the Conference Proceedings with Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref and ISBN
- Receive constructive feedback from Peer Reviewers to improve your work
- Get deeper knowledge and a new perspective in the field
- Build new collaborations for your projects
- Invest in your own growth and progress
- Nominate for Best Presenter Awards for outstanding presentations
- Increase your work’s visibility and readership through the Open Access publication with a reputable Publishing House
- Gain access to all presented papers
- Join a free guided City Tour
- Enjoy the Conference photography coverage
Be an oral presenter of the Management, Business and Finance conferences 2022 and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
- Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the Management, Business and Finance conferences 2022 and show your research work to the audience throughout the conference days.
The 4th International Conference on Advanced Research in Management, Business and Finance is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics: Management, Business, Banking & Finance, Economics, International Trade, Technology & Innovation in Business and Marketing. Other related topics will also be considered.
Be the best presenter
Who you will meet at our economics conference
Be the Best Presenter and Best Student in an International Management, Business and Finance conference 2022.
Get rewards to your commitment, knowledge and be a partner to revolutionize the research by building the arch of knowledge.
Opportunity to be published and indexed in various international journals
All accepted and presented papers will be electronically published in the official Conference Proceedings with an ISBN Number. A Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref will be assigned for each paper
We choose Berlin
Berlin is not only the capital of Germany, but also in many ways the capital of Europe, sitting at the crossroads of the East and West. Germany serves as the continent’s largest economy and the world’s fourth-largest overall. It’s a major player in the industry, engineering, science, and renewable energy, and Berlin has recently been dubbed the start-up capital of Europe.
It’s a country known for its rich culture, world-famous festivals, beautiful landscape, and war-torn history. By occupying such an important place in the political, economic, and cultural worlds, Germany – Berlin in particular – makes for a compelling study abroad destination.
City Tour free of Charge
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the largest and most historic city of Berlin with its famous buildings, architecture, and rich culture.
More than an economic conference, but a dynamic network of academics
Early Registration Fee
DEADLINE: 22 NOVEMBER 2021
- Authors (Student): €240
- Authors (Regular): €260
- Listener: €90
- Virtual Delegate: €100
- Extra Papers: €75
Late Registration Fee
DEADLINE: 28 FEBRUARY 2022
- Authors (Student): €270
- Authors (Regular): €295
- Listener: €120
- Virtual Delegate: €120
- Extra Papers: €75
WYNDHAM GARDEN BERLIN MITTE HOTEL
Address: Osloer Straße 116a, Mitte, 13359 Berlin, Germany